Pre Made Fans Online
ONLINE PRE-MADE FAN COURSE
Pre Made Fans are they safe? The great debate!
With so many voices in the industry each holding a different opinion, the do’s and don’ts simply are not clear.
Join Lash Vision Academy Founder Kimberley Haworth as she delves into the FACTS about Pre Made Fans and gives you some TRUTHS about how to use them safely.
Start now with Zip Money, Nothing to pay today!
IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU?
Are you using pre mades and wondering if you’re doing it safely?
Are you sitting on the fence wondering if Pre Mades have a place in the lash world?
Love Pre Mades? Let us help you understand them better.
Hate Pre Mades?
Let’s be real they are not going ANYWHERE… In our course we explain where they fit in the industry and what is safe/unsafe so you can educated yourself and your clients.
Students MUST hold a Classic or Volume certificate
This in-depth pre made fan course comes complete with:
- Student log-in to our online learning portal
- Lifetime access to our in depth 9 unit course
- Demonstration Videos and online quizzes to help you retain the information and test your knowledge
- LIFETIME access to our online Facebook community & hotline
- Ongoing support from our highly skilled incredible trainers
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $30 from the Lash Vision shop on all products (Australian residents only)
- 10% OFF all future courses at Lash Vision Academy
- Certificate of completion
- A new skill that you and your clients will LOVE!
WHAT IS COVERED?
Our online pre-made fan course is like no other!
We cover the following topics and offer lifetime ongoing support!
Unit 1: What are pre-made fans
Unit 2: Heat bonded vs Glue bonded
- The truth explained
Unit 3: How to pick a great pre-made fan
- Foundation of a great fan
- Safe vs unsafe pre made fans
- Narrow vs Wide
- Fan Bases
- Long vs Short Stem
Unit 4: Sustainable Lashing
- Sustainable Lashing
- Sustainale Lashing in action
- Stress Signs
Unit 5: Sustainable pre-made lashing techniques
- Volume Calculations for pre mades
- Picking up fans
- Glue Control
Unit 6: Pre-made retention
- Adhesive Knowledge
- Retention Tips
- Retention Checklist
Unit 7: Limitations of pre-mades
- The harder side of pre mades
Unit 8: How to advertise pre-mades
- Should I advertise pre mades?
- ‘Damage Free’ claims
Unit 9: Pricing for Profit
- Pricing from home example
Plus a list of recommended suppliers
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
Enrol today and receive ongoing LIFETIME support from highly qualified Lash Vision certified trainers!