Training Terms and Conditions:
By enrolling and paying for the selected course, below terms and conditions are applicable:
1. Any material from the course is subject to copyright and cannot be replicated.
2. By enrolling into the selected course you are entering into an agreement to proceed with payment, by full payment or direct debit instalment plan.
3. Please choose carefully as deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation within 14 days of your course date will incur a full loss of your payment. Cancellation due to illness must notify us 48 hours prior or a change of training date will not be applicable. No refund be given for no-shows.
4. Online training has a no refund policy once student has logged in.
5. Lash Vision reserves the right to cancel any course at any time in the rare case this may need to occur. A full refund or the option to change your course date will be offered in this situation.
6. It is the students responsibility to adhere to their countries or states rules and regulations on performing Eyelash Services on clients
7. Cyanoacrylate based adhesives may require a chemical licence depending on the country of residence. This is not applicable in Australia.
8. Students are not to pass log-in details or any online or manual information to anyone other than the student registered with Lash Vision.
9. Students are not able to transfer the course to another person.
10. Misuse will result in cancelling the students log in with no refund.
11. Lash Vision courses are delivered by trainers with their Training and Assessment certificate.
12. Lash Vision courses are not nationally recognised training. In Australia there is no stand alone Eyelash Extensions Course. Australia has a recognised Unit of Competency within a Beauty Package.
13. Organising models is the responsibility of the students training, however Lash Vision can help provide these with 7 days notice.